In a world where girls like Miley Cyrus, Amanda
Bynes, and Farrah from Teen Mom are celebrities, it’s pretty easy to think that
there are no nice women to look up to. I am here to renew your faith in
humanity and tell you about some great girls out there who I consider role
models. First up , Karlie Kloss
My #1 girl crush, my favorite celebrity, and the woman I will now gush about. Not only is she beautiful, from what I've seen she's a nice person. She has her own line of baked goods (Karlie's Kookies) that gives a portion of their earnings to FEED, a charity that gives food to the needy. Also, her instagram is one of my favorites, with beautiful and silly photos, I especially love the recent photos of her road trip with T-Swift. All in all, I think she's one of the few celebrities that should be a role model for young girls.
-Gabi :)

No comments:
Post a Comment